Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
dafuzz89 said:
planning two trips in the next two weeks and not wanting to spend all the time on the road. How are the trails in GAYLORD and HOUGHTON LAKE AREA?
[snapback]690972[/snapback]​
hello im in the higgins lake,grayling area our last ride on the groomed trails in grayling last saturday sucked because of lack of snow,it started raining saturday evening and rained almost 2 days so u can imagine how the trails are.myself if i ride i stay off main trails still plenty of snow in the woods. We are expecting snow this week though

·
Registered
341 Posts
N.Mich Rev Rider said:
dafuzz89 said:
planning two trips in the next two weeks and not wanting to spend all the time on the road. How are the trails in GAYLORD and HOUGHTON LAKE AREA?
[snapback]690972[/snapback]​
hello im in the higgins lake,grayling area our last ride on the groomed trails in grayling last saturday sucked because of lack of snow,it started raining saturday evening and rained almost 2 days so u can imagine how the trails are.myself if i ride i stay off main trails still plenty of snow in the woods. We are expecting snow this week though
[snapback]691010[/snapback]​
ice ice ice thats all i can say for the trails in gaylord i puled 5 studs today trying to ride

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.