Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All
We just returned from a great Dootalker ride in Saskatchewan last weekend. Now I am thinking maybe there are Manitobans who might like to go for a tour. We are located in sunny snowless Alberta and looking for new friends to ride with. Probably a 1/2 dozen of us could come. Would need to be the week of Feb 18-25 so our sons are out of college. Hope to get a couple of Saskatchewanites to join us. BTW someone else will have to lead, I don't have a clue about where to go in Manitoba.

Terry

·
E-Tec Rules
34,022 Posts
xcpilot said:
Hi All
We just returned from a great Dootalker ride in Saskatchewan last weekend. Now I am thinking maybe there are Manitobans who might like to go for a tour. We are located in sunny snowless Alberta and looking for new friends to ride with. Probably a 1/2 dozen of us could come. Would need to be the week of Feb 18-25 so our sons are out of college. Hope to get a couple of Saskatchewanites to join us. BTW someone else will have to lead, I don't have a clue about where to go in Manitoba.

Terry
[snapback]693925[/snapback]​
check the doo talk rides fourm

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.