Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Item: HOUSE ON LAKE SUPERIOR on MN North Shore
Condition: Excellent
Price: $$599,900
City, State/Province: Schroeder, MN

Description: www.chiselcreek.com

I have a few pictures posted at the above URL. I meant to turn the web site into a place to go to rent the house... But it never happened.

The house is 1650sqft on the main level, basement is 1100sqft and is roughed in for electricity, plumbing, etc. Currently 2bd, 1.5bath, with 2bd and 1bath in basement once you finish off to your liking.

House sits on 150ft of Lake Superior Lake Shore 72 miles North of Duluth.

House has new green metal roof, log siding, 15x35ft deck, new septic, good well, everything on main floor has been redone. Big room is 30x30ft with fireplace, kitchen has woodburning stove as well.

Priced at $599,900 will be worth more once the basement is done. I've owned the place since 2001 and now find myself too busy to make it up North much. So we're selling the place.

Email me for more pictures or information. The house is not listed with a broker as of yet but will be by Spring if I can't get any bites through the classifieds and a sign out front.

-Ron
[email protected]

PS: You can get to the North Shore state trail most times without trailering (ride from house)

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Item: HOUSE ON LAKE SUPERIOR on MN North Shore
Condition: Excellent
Price: $$599,900
City, State/Province: Schroeder, MN

Description: www.chiselcreek.com

I have a few pictures posted at the above URL. I meant to turn the web site into a place to go to rent the house... But it never happened.

The house is 1650sqft on the main level, basement is 1100sqft and is roughed in for electricity, plumbing, etc. Currently 2bd, 1.5bath, with 2bd and 1bath in basement once you finish off to your liking.

House sits on 150ft of Lake Superior Lake Shore 72 miles North of Duluth.

House has new green metal roof, log siding, 15x35ft deck, new septic, good well, everything on main floor has been redone. Big room is 30x30ft with fireplace, kitchen has woodburning stove as well.

Priced at $599,900 will be worth more once the basement is done. I've owned the place since 2001 and now find myself too busy to make it up North much. So we're selling the place.

Email me for more pictures or information. The house is not listed with a broker as of yet but will be by Spring if I can't get any bites through the classifieds and a sign out front.

-Ron
[email protected]

PS: You can get to the North Shore state trail most times without trailering (ride from house)

-Ron
[email protected]

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts