Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Try this again: 99 Houle Mach Z, 2700 miles: $3500 obo, 00 Harley Dyna Wideglide, 16000 mile, winter price: $14500, 04 Honda Shadow Spirit 750, 1900 miles(wifes bike), wp: $4000. Can send multiple pics and detailed descriptions. e-mail: [email protected] Wife went back to school this fall so $ is getting a little tight. Serious inquiries only please. We're fellow dooers here so no more of the " would you take $2000 cash" offers please.
Ride it like you stole it but keep the track side down.

·
Registered
217 Posts
007, when you are viewing them on your computer you can save them for the web. That will make them smaller size. Depends what you are using to view also. PM me if you need help. CC

mhmachz007 said:
Anybody know a website where you can download pics and make them smaller? thanks, 007
[snapback]291573[/snapback]​

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
CC, I'm trying to get pics of my bikes uploaded. I have them saved on my computer but tried cropping them like I did with pics of the sled, but can't get them small enough. Can you do such a thing on Dells shutterfly.com? I guess if someone is really interested they'll let me know and I can e-mail them the pics directly. Thanks for the help. 007

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Finally got pics up of bikes and other misc. toys. They are on page 43 of sled photos in photo gallery under features, titled "my toys". thanks, 007

·
Registered
565 Posts
mhmachz007 said:
55 F today and yesterday, put 50 miles on Harley doday
Gonna be 20 and sh&%ty tomorrow. Ain't winter in MN great

[snapback]300370[/snapback]​
Envy......wish I was riding the hog today....sitting at home watching the fog obstruct my view of the neighbors wife.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts