Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
houghton lk we got 7 inches so far , really windy right now,suppose to warm up this weekend should be a great tip up town weekend , still rooms available, there will probally be alot of people at elbow lake and leota and also merideth this weekend because the trails will be nice!!!

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
I will be 1/2 mile north of Elbow Lake off Toothy trail. Hope to get some clutch time in so 99MXZ600 dosent train me again.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
newm316 said:
I will be 1/2 mile north of Elbow Lake off Toothy trail. Hope to get some clutch time in so 99MXZ600 dosent train me again.
[snapback]275128[/snapback]​
we rode to elbow lk today the trails are nice some of the smaller trails are icey but the main trails are great and they are out grooming right now so all should be great this weekend

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
we got an additional 3-4 inches sat morning the trails are in great condition plenty of snow, they out grooming tomarro (mon.) should be a good week to ride

·
Tha Hammer
1,688 Posts
lake riding sat was awful.the worst conditions I've had at tip-up-town.windy and cold and the lake was patchy with snow and bare ice.hope for better cond. next year.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts