Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm headin up the St. Michel Canada to stay in Hotel Central next week. Just looking for any information on this place, I have visited their website but can't really get the jist if this place. If anyone could give me some doos and don't up there and some ponters on Canada riding I'd appreciate it. Also whats the deal with theft up there, what should I doo with the truck, Trailer and sleds at night. I here the riding is great but I don't want to get my S&*&@T ripped off. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Adren500ss said:
I'm headin up the St. Michel Canada to stay in Hotel Central next week. Just looking for any information on this place, I have visited their website but can't really get the jist if this place. If anyone could give me some doos and don't up there and some ponters on Canada riding I'd appreciate it. Also whats the deal with theft up there, what should I doo with the truck, Trailer and sleds at night. I here the riding is great but I don't want to get my S&*&@T ripped off. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

[snapback]265486[/snapback]​
TAKE A LOOK AT ZENWAITER.COM OR SNOWMOBILECOUNTRY.CA

LET ME KNOW HOW IT IS, IM GOING UP 2/2-2/6

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nysono said:
Adren500ss said:

Thanks

[snapback]265507[/snapback]​
Thanks For the inof , I have looked there I was looking for any personal experiences.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Adren500ss said:
nysono said:
Adren500ss said:

Thanks

Thanks For the inof , I have looked there I was looking for any personal experiences.
[snapback]265600[/snapback]​
I,m in the same boat as you.Theres a bunch of use going to Hotel Central from 1-28 to 2-2.Some of the guys have been there plenty of times but I don't know them,was invited by my brothers friend.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
justDOOit said:
Adren500ss said:
nysono said:
Adren500ss said:

Thanks

[snapback]265600[/snapback]​
I,m in the same boat as you.Theres a bunch of use going to Hotel Central from 1-28 to 2-2.Some of the guys have been there plenty of times but I don't know them,was invited by my brothers friend.
[snapback]267037[/snapback]​
PM this guy fctyson0 he sent me a PM and explained alot.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.