1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
definitely slick looking.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Looks sweet...but if those panels are as light weight as the ones the dealers are selling...I wouldn't want it....it's -34 here this morning and feels like -47 with the windchill........that plastic isn't going to last!

·
Ukranian Mafia
5,538 Posts
Why would you throw light weight panels and money into a rental sled?? Nice job though, looks good

·
Registered
742 Posts
Don't like it myself... the seat doesn't match the side panels and the side panels don't look good to start with. But, to each his own... just not my taste. I've been much better machines on this forum.

·
Registered
411 Posts
I was just on Ebay also and saw that, pretty nice lookin but those side panel are pretty cheep. There is actually a few of the 500ss on there to all is looking.

·
Premium Member
11,990 Posts
Looks like someone installed the godfather guido kit to me. I couldnt take the abuse from my friends making fun of me for buying that.

·
Registered
705 Posts
That thing look fairly pieced together. It appears to be a 03 chassis with delete kit and if they did that the 500ss engine must be out of some other sled too. So what the heck is 05 about this sled.

·
Registered
411 Posts
MANITOBA X said:
Looks sweet...but if those panels are as light weight as the ones the dealers are selling...I wouldn't want it....it's -34 here this morning and feels like -47 with the windchill........that plastic isn't going to last!
[snapback]268190[/snapback]​
yeah if i had it id end up breaking it. it looks like something that your not suppose to touch. like your just supposed to sit backand stare at its beauty or lack there of depending on your opinion.

it like those custom cars that people have. they take them from show to show, in a trailer, talking about how great it is. come on man its a car drive it.

sorry i went off on a tangent.

·
Registered
13 Posts
robinap said:
That thing look fairly pieced together. It appears to be a 03 chassis with delete kit and if they did that the 500ss engine must be out of some other sled too. So what the heck is 05 about this sled.
[snapback]269653[/snapback]​
Good eye robinap,
To think , I was ask where do you get your tunnel dipped in chrome like that. Must've been a high rental price for it having 0 miles on it. All in all, it's a good looking skidoo, imo - needs more YELLOW. Ride Yellow!!!

·
Premium Member
11,990 Posts
Its an 05 chassis, its just got the rear plastic cover and tail light removed and replaced with the 03 seat plastic. In fact is got the cheap motion control shocks that werent available in 03 also. Look close, if you own a 2003 its obvious.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts