Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Straight out a Compton!
4,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So far on this site everyone has been really great to me giving me the tracking #"s to items i bought, but reading somw of these other posts about people sending money for there product and never receiving them thats pretty low on the sellers part. I just cant see people doing that. but it happens. Thanks for everybody being honest and trust worthy to me.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Yes I do appreciate honesty as well. I work with Rev-baron (Chuck), Airdoo800X and a few others that would gladly vouch for me and my Character. I think its a good idea to know who your dealing with and ask around. I have never had a problem yet Cross my fingers with any deals be it on Snowest Or dootalk ebay etc.

I am honest, straight forward and good on my word. I don't expect anything less from the rest of the people.

I will say the few threads i have read here lately about a couple individuals who have given the shaft to a few other good Dootalkers should be ashamed of themselves.

What comes around goes around. Keep it honest and clean boys!

·
Straight out a Compton!
4,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bought snow flap from rev baron and shipped it today and will give the tracking number mon. Bought helmet and recieved it 4 days later. From MICH> to NY

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.