Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what does a person do home on a saturday during the winter , this is the first season i can remember having to stay home during snowmobile season becasue of lack of snow instead of having something i couldn;t get out of .
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,486 Posts
This time last winter I was still waiting for snow. Just checking the fourms before I suit up. I have a 12km ride up river to meet the boys for breakfast then off for a day of riding topped of by a smelt fry at a buddies camp, should be home by 9 tonight. I'm dooing it for you guys that can't......
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
87 Posts
nbrenegade said:
This time last winter I was still waiting for snow. Just checking the fourms before I suit up. I have a 12km ride up river to meet the boys for breakfast then off for a day of riding topped of by a smelt fry at a buddies camp, should be home by 9 tonight. I'm dooing it for you guys that can't......
[snapback]267848[/snapback]​
Hey Mark, the mild weather yesterday didn't hurt your conditions too much?? We had a good run up there last Sunday - 300miles, back to the truck by supper.Trails were great all the way around.

We wanted to head back up, but didn't know how much of a beating you took.

Let me know.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
276 Posts
fogerev said:
what does a person do home on a saturday during the winter , this is the first season i can remember having to stay home during snowmobile season becasue of lack of snow instead of having something i couldn;t get out of .
[snapback]267808[/snapback]​
Ride your 4 wheeler
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,210 Posts
Well, since there still isnt enough snow I guess Ill go try to get those lovely warning stickers off the knee pads, put the tour buddy on and doa little snow dance while Im at it.........but jeez my feet are getting tired with all this dancing,, maybe if I get the fishingpoles out it will snow more.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
254 Posts
fogerev said:
what does a person do home on a saturday during the winter , this is the first season i can remember having to stay home during snowmobile season becasue of lack of snow instead of having something i couldn;t get out of .
[snapback]267808[/snapback]​
Clean the sleds, break something so you can fix it, pull off some stock stickers, replace chain case oil. This is what I do so I don't go nuts waiting for snow.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
69 Posts
yes gentleman, this if very depressing... I am soooo bored I am actually considering cleaning the house.. My sled is polished, all the fluids have been topped off, even gas... All the warning stickers are gone, what else is there to doo??? Oh, I know...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,210 Posts
nysono said:
Well, since there still isnt enough snow I guess Ill go try to get those lovely warning stickers off the knee pads, put the tour buddy on and doa little snow dance while Im at it.........but jeez my feet are getting tired with all this dancing,, maybe if I get the fishingpoles out it will snow more.
[snapback]267877[/snapback]​
Well that was fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ACETONE sucks, especially if your foolish enough to put the pads on b4 you take the sickers off and its 15degrees out. Carb and Choke cleaner so much easier!!!!!!!!!!!!! At least thety are all off!!! Much cleaner.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
100 Posts
fogerev said:
what does a person do home on a saturday during the winter , this is the first season i can remember having to stay home during snowmobile season becasue of lack of snow instead of having something i couldn;t get out of .
[snapback]267808[/snapback]​
I'm making up a few batches of venison jerky and watching football, and of course reading this site. It definitely kills time.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,486 Posts
waitingforsnow said:
nbrenegade said:
This time last winter I was still waiting for snow. Just checking the fourms before I suit up. I have a 12km ride up river to meet the boys for breakfast then off for a day of riding topped of by a smelt fry at a buddies camp, should be home by 9 tonight. I'm dooing it for you guys that can't......
[snapback]267848[/snapback]​
Hey Mark, the mild weather yesterday didn't hurt your conditions too much?? We had a good run up there last Sunday - 300miles, back to the truck by supper.Trails were great all the way around.

We wanted to head back up, but didn't know how much of a beating you took.

Let me know.
[snapback]267852[/snapback]​
We lucked out Scott the mild weather didn't hurt the trails they are hard and fast with a little snow dust. With another 10cm comming tonight and tomorrow and the weather is to be cold all week the Golden Triangle should be good next weekend. My last night shift tonight so I'll be on the trails all week check back with me mid week and I'll let you know how they are shapeing up for the weekend.......
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top