Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a question about the holeshot button. I have a 04 rev440 with LC dolmes.

I have read in another topic that you should unplug the holeshot botton if you are running on pumpgas becouse it has to low octane level.

The thing is that I am from sweden and here our pumpgas is up to 99octane. Also here in sweden the 440s comes with lowcomps dolmes in stock becouse it's forbidden to compete with racefuel.. So maybe the sled and the holeshot button is made for our pumpgas?

I unplugged the button when I just had bought the sled but it started bogging and didn't ran well so I putted it back on. Is it risky for me to have it plugged in or is it no problem?

Excuse me for the bad english but I think it's better than swedish.

Elias

·
ITs WINTER!
7,497 Posts
with 99oct it shouldnt be a problem, my buddy runs his on 91 with the advanced timing and it still goes like a bat out of hell. but he is taking a big risk.

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Since the sled comes with LC dolmes stock and the racers compete with low octane gas maybe the sled is made diffrent for us here in skandinavia.
If someone else know something about this please tell me. I don't want my engine to detonate.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.