Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't find any personal info. as to how the HMK Stealth or the HMK Hustler jacket perform. If you could help me make a decision between the two it would be much appreciated! I know your all going to say go to Klim but i have Klim and would like to try something new if it's worth it, ya know? THanks!

·
Premium Member
3,693 Posts
Haven't used the Hustler jacket, but I have the Stealth jacket and like it. Warm days I just use the shell.

Let me know when you decide if you would like a price.

·
Registered
4,018 Posts
I have switched over exclusively to HMK gear. Those guy have the best customer service and ride and test all this stuff to the extreme. Riding trails and the backcountry here in Western Maine and Quebec, I have to say all of their stuff it top noth, super durable, and top quality.

Every snowmobile coat and shell I have ever owned has been and XL to wear with my tek vest. I found on my HMK jacket I needed an xxl. Boots I wear about a 11.5 and their boots I needed a 13.

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
i ride all hmk and the only thinkg i hate about there jackets is the fact that they don't have those internal gators on the cuffs. every winter jacket i have owned in the past 10 years has those things. thye are great in my opionion but hmk doesn't feel that way i guess.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts