Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i went out last night i will tell you what the hill is awesome, i finally was able to get on the sled after the work done to it and let me tell you it was a fantastic night. not alot of base but we are getting colder temps so the snow should pack for a good ridable base. So i say to all if you are within traveling distance for this weekend get to the Montague, Barnes Corner Highmarket area.As for the work i cant say enough about it, head work (squished and swirl ported), Dynamo joe clutch kit, oh my god rip your arms off 0-80mph can cool but not totally worth the dough altrhough i like the HPS, and studding need i say more. I have to throw a thank you out to CJ's Motorsports Boonville NY for the help with the sled and work. And i hope to see you guys out on the trails this weekend.

Team Tug on This 06

·
Registered
103 Posts
Ilike2dooit said:
Well i went out last night i will tell you what the hill is awesome, i finally was able to get on the sled after the work done to it and let me tell you it was a fantastic night. not alot of base but we are getting colder temps so the snow should pack for a good ridable base. So i say to all if you are within traveling distance for this weekend get to the Montague, Barnes Corner Highmarket area.As for the work i cant say enough about it, head work (squished and swirl ported), Dynamo joe clutch kit, oh my god rip your arms off 0-80mph can cool but not totally worth the dough altrhough i like the HPS, and studding need i say more. I have to throw a thank you out to CJ's Motorsports Boonville NY for the help with the sled and work. And i hope to see you guys out on the trails this weekend.

Team Tug on This 06

[snapback]703987[/snapback]​
I'm with you. I'll be at the Flat Rock on thurs. eve. hope to see you then. I spent all day on the phone Mon. morning to get a room

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.