Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
Custom made......Nice and warm.....No jacket needed . 🌝
I almost pulled the trigger a couple of times on one of those clamp on light weight cab enclosures. Thought it would be a lot of fun to go riding once in a while when it was raining and no one else was out on the trail.

·
Banshee Builder
2022 backcountryXRS ordered// 2019 BC 850- 16,238miles traded
8,316 Posts
The highest for a Polaris that I remember being posted on DooTalk a year or two ago was around 10,000 miles, but off-trail. This one was in Gaspé, QC.
A riding friend jerry had the sled and it had around 11,500 miles on it when a cyclinder went. He replaced it with a Doo 1200 four stroke.
when i had my 2016 polaris 800 assault i put alot of miles on with a fella that had an assault 800 aswell that i witnessed roll over 10k miles on original motor. he traded it in shortly after for a new one so not sure how much father it ran

Reactions: Nooski

·
Registered
657 Posts
when i had my 2016 polaris 800 assault i put alot of miles on with a fella that had an assault 800 as well that i witnessed roll over 10k miles on original motor. he traded it in shortly after for a new one so not sure how much father it ran
Jerry said the only reason his went down was because head bolts loosened on one side. He said if he had been paying attention and caught it before it became a problem it might have never quit. He fixed it and it is still going. Rides it around his property but uses the 1200 for trail riding.

·
cool beans
37,921 Posts
I almost pulled the trigger a couple of times on one of those clamp on light weight cab enclosures. Thought it would be a lot of fun to go riding once in a while when it was raining and no one else was out on the trail.
I've got the Ranger for that .
Tire Wheel Vehicle Hood Automotive tire

·
Registered
126 Posts
My 2015 Grand touring 900 Ace had 45000 kms on it and was still going strong until I totalled it on a metal Post. Untouched engine, only maintenance parts on chassis.
Anybody hear of more miles on ski-doo than philcollins' Grand Touring?

And Rowedoo must own the world record for most miles and hours on an ATV.

·
Registered
28 Posts
One of my co workers has a 2012 artic cat 1100 turbo with 45 000 kms. ( 28 300 miles)

He s owned it since new

Reactions: JLR82
41 - 52 of 52 Posts