Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

I am looking to buy an HID Kit for my 2010 renegade 600 ETEC. I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a manufacturer or if anyone has had problems doing this.

Thanks,

Phil
 

·
E-Tec Rules
Joined
·
33,573 Posts
HID headlight,
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,211 Posts
Wow. Tough crowd in here.

Phil.. Some guys on here use the kit from DDM tuning.. I bought a new kit for my 2012 600 etec off of a guy on here that sold them. Think his user name was skidoo1324 or something like that.. Not sure what kind of kit it was. It worked and looked great 75% of the time. The other 25% one of the ballasts would not work but I always had at least one light that would work. It was weird. It was an intermittent problem.

Long story short. I got pi$$ed off one morning when only 1 light was working.. and ripped the kit out and put the stock bulbs back in and no problems since. I do miss them though as they put out a ton of more light.. But for me it just wasn't worth the headache. Good luck though.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
412 Posts
I had a ddm HID kit on my bike that worked well, I don't know what bulbs to run on a sled though
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top