Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the group and wanted to introduce myself. Just switched from a Polaris 700 2 up to a 2005 MXZ X 800. Like going from a Caddy to a Vette. Cannot tell you how much I want SNOW!

·
Registered
529 Posts
Welcome to the dark side, Wuhahahaha (evil laugh)

haha but seriously welcome, this site is mint. lots of good info, even more good people. If you have any questions on your sled, the search feature is really good, you can even use it to search specific places of the site i.e. (rev-xp) (s/zx chassis) and so on and so fourth.

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
Welcome! The site is great for information and also just to talk. Have fun!

·
1200 Trail King
2,187 Posts
welcome and nice new sled

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
good.you found doo talk.Now you can spend hours doing searches on what your sled needs and wants before it goes BOOM

·
Registered
621 Posts
This website is the reason ski-doo sleds are the best! Everyone helps you with things like breakdowns, mods, setups, etc.. welcome, and this site also got me through 3 summers

·
Y Zasch
32,933 Posts
Welcome Aboard... not many questions that haven't been asked, so use the SEARCH function to unleash the secrets to the Dooniverse...!

...and if you can muster up the courage... join the DOOCREW, pay your dues, and help support the BEST SNOWMOBILING SITE ON THE PLANET

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
Aloha

·
Registered
8,790 Posts
Welcometodootalk,thingsarealotdifferentwhenyourideaskidooandyouwillfindthatdootalkisagreatplacetogetinformationbutsometimesyouwillneedtosortthroughalittleBS

1 - 20 of 23 Posts