Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What jetting are you using on you're 600? What are you're fuel screws set at?I have mine set at 1 1/4 turns with 490 main with a 17.5 pilot and always had trouble with it idiling a little high.I might put the 20 pilots back in and take the shim put on top and see what happens.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Stock everything except dropped the needles and put the shim on top. Never had to play with the fuel screws. They are stock too, but if it is idling high its probably a little lean and just needs a fuel screw adjustment. JMHO

How do you plugs look in the mid range. If its getting too much fuel(likely) you wont do any harm in dropping the needles. Better to check first!!!!

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
skidoorules_98 said:
Stock everything except dropped the needles and put the shim on top. Never had to play with the fuel screws. They are stock too, but if it is idling high its probably a little lean and just needs a fuel screw adjustment. JMHO

How do you plugs look in the mid range. If its getting too much fuel(likely) you wont do any harm in dropping the needles. Better to check first!!!!
[snapback]278848[/snapback]​
Going right now and look at the plugs,5500,6500 and 7500 and see.Thanks for the input.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.