Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Just doo it.
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man, Im thinking of this tool. Im taking my knee pads off but I forgot what the tool is called so I can go borrow one. Whats the thingy that takes those bolts off? Or do they just come off? Maybe im confused with sometrhing else who knows. Someone fill me in please

·
Registered
616 Posts
|Renegade17| said:
Man, Im thinking of this tool. Im taking my knee pads off but I forgot what the tool is called so I can go borrow one. Whats the thingy that takes those bolts off? Or do they just come off? Maybe im confused with sometrhing else who knows. Someone fill me in please
[snapback]280241[/snapback]​
No, please, fill us in! The reason you only got one sarcastic response is because none of us understand what the heck you're asking for. There are no bolts holding on your knee pads if they were installed properly. IF they were put on right, you don't need a special tool to remove them. A solid piece of metal to push against the darts from the inside should do it. If you have a auto door trim removal tool, that would do it too.

If this doesn't help you, post a picture of what you're trying to do.

·
Registered
419 Posts
I think he means the tool that takes rivets off, usually I just drill through the center of them but I think there is a tool for it

1 - 4 of 4 Posts