Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Super Moderator
29,733 Posts
tughillterror said:
Once I saw the time, I could have put money on an alcohol related incident. No alcohol listed....would they list it?

[snapback]748134[/snapback]​
They would if they had charged anyone. As it says, the investigation is continuing and charges are pending. But you're right, 3:15? I'd bet next weeks paycheck alcohol was involved.

·
Snowtard
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I would also bet next weeks paycheck there was booze involved. Also, booze or not, is there really any good reason to be buzzing around at 3 in the morning??

·
Registered
5,793 Posts
I saw 2 places here in WI today where guys puked on the side of the trail from bar hopping so much. Gee I wonder why 30 people have already died on sleds in WI this year????? hmmm

·
PRoblEm CHiLd
3,931 Posts
Ive been out at 3 in the morning with out bar hoping. Its because I get to mi late at night go riding all friday night then sleep in in the morning wake up at 10 or 11 and go back out all day. mind you im young and able to do that. but i would also bet that accident was alcohol related

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Bumplover said:
I would also bet next weeks paycheck there was booze involved. Also, booze or not, is there really any good reason to be buzzing around at 3 in the morning??
[snapback]748220[/snapback]​
Ahhhh you work 3rd shift and drive a few hours to get there and are not tired so you and your buddies, who also work 3rd shift and are use to being up late, decide to go log on a few miles...........

·
Former moderator, now just a regular old Dootalker
4,570 Posts
Bumplover said:
tughillterror,
how's the hill holding up?? I am supposed to go Tues......
[snapback]748237[/snapback]​
The hill is nice, but bumpy in some parts as always. We were just so glad to see snow!! Rode about 160 on Saturday from Old Forge to the hill and back.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts