Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If there is anybody within a five hour drive from the twin cities that can help me with my 05 mach z I would like to here from them.
I've had nothing but problems with the sled, I have been on five trips this year and it has been towed every time. i've had it to two different dealerships and a performance shop and nobody can fix it.
I had crackshop pipes, a boondocker kit and domes, I had them removed. With or without the pipes it is a piece of *#*#. The motor has been out three times and it's one thing after another. I am a diehard Skidoo guy but this is testing my patience. If you think you can help me out let me know ASAP. thanks

·
Registered
55 Posts
190hpmachz said:
If there is anybody within a five hour drive from the twin cities that can help me with my 05 mach z I would like to here from them.
I've had nothing but problems with the sled, I have been on five trips this year and it has been towed every time. i've had it to two different dealerships and a performance shop and nobody can fix it.
I had crackshop pipes, a boondocker kit and domes, I had them removed. With or without the pipes it is a piece of *#*#. The motor has been out three times and it's one thing after another. I am a diehard Skidoo guy but this is testing my patience. If you think you can help me out let me know ASAP. thanks
[snapback]722048[/snapback]​
solution-APEX

·
Registered
3,395 Posts
190hpmachz said:
[snapback]722048[/snapback]​
I sent you a pm-what is your sled doing or not doing??

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
1000MACHZ said:
apex?? come on!!!!!
[snapback]722606[/snapback]​
I would hate to do it, I have my garage painted yellow and black and my 4 place enclosed has Ski-doo on the side, But the problems with my Mach are just not acceptable. It should come with a tow strap

·
Registered
6,040 Posts
1BadHO said:
Details would certainly help.
[snapback]722849[/snapback]​
These Guys are calling your bluff, 190hpmachz, datails would be nice.

·
Master Electrician
2,304 Posts
Ski-B said:
1BadHO said:
Details would certainly help.
[snapback]722849[/snapback]​
These Guys are calling your bluff, 190hpmachz, datails would be nice.
[snapback]722885[/snapback]​
DITTO!

·
Registered
3,395 Posts
Hey guys he has swapped pm's with me-he has plug fouling, bog at 5000 rpm, etc typical Mach Z issues. There have been a bunch of us that have had these problems-why is it hard to believe that someone else has them?? Even if he only has a few posts he can still have problems with a Z-especially if he has a dealer that does not have a clue.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
rangelec said:
Hey guys he has swapped pm's with me-he has plug fouling, bog at 5000 rpm, etc typical Mach Z issues. There have been a bunch of us that have had these problems-why is it hard to believe that someone else has them?? Even if he only has a few posts he can still have problems with a Z-especially if he has a dealer that does not have a clue.
[snapback]723102[/snapback]​
He needs to tell us what the problems are. Check the original post, all it says is he's having problems. I don't think anyone was dissing him, it just sounded fishy he didn't explain himself.................ya never know when the jealous yamidog guys start sheet.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
1BadHO said:
rangelec said:
He needs to tell us what the problems are. Check the original post, all it says is he's having problems. I don't think anyone was dissing him, it just sounded fishy he didn't explain himself.................ya never know when the jealous yamidog guys start sheet.

[snapback]723468[/snapback]​
This is no B.S. I have had the fuel pump replaced twice it bogs to the point of almost dying coming out of the corners at around 5,000rpms. I fouls plugs as fast as I can put them in. I DO NOT work on my sled, I want somebody that is semi close to me that can fix my sled. I have a life I'm not going to waste my time or yours, I just want the mach to run like it should. I don't want advise I'm not a mechanic so it won't help me.

If anybody is going to the U.P. or the Lutson area, I go every weekend let me know and I WILL bring the sled to you...Thanks.

·
Registered
3,395 Posts
1BadHO said:
rangelec said:

Yeah I know about the Yammi guys! I just thought a bunch of piling on was going on-not everyone who posts here spends all day hanging out to reply to their posts.

·
Registered
302 Posts
190hpmachz said:
1BadHO said:
rangelec said:

This is no B.S. I have had the fuel pump replaced twice it bogs to the point of almost dying coming out of the corners at around 5,000rpms. I fouls plugs as fast as I can put them in. I DO NOT work on my sled, I want somebody that is semi close to me that can fix my sled. I have a life I'm not going to waste my time or yours, I just want the mach to run like it should. I don't want advise I'm not a mechanic so it won't help me.

If anybody is going to the U.P. or the Lutson area, I go every weekend let me know and I WILL bring the sled to you...Thanks.

[snapback]723504[/snapback]​
if you want to get rid of the bog... try a harder secondary spring...i tried everythong to get rid of the evil bog and it never went away, so i decided to live with it and while i was doing some differnt clutch testing i noticed i eliminated it for the most part!! just a suggestion, it worked for me!! if you want to get a boondocker box i can give you a map that will not foul out plugs as well!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts