Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
850 Posts
Well I got all the updates to my 05' Mach Z and have got 300+ MILES on them and 450 miles total on my sled now.I put a After Market can on it today and just Zip tied the Can sensor up to the frame I took it around a feild it seamed fine no lights on on the dash at all. So I took it for a Trail ride I pull it out of the trailer and let warm up and took off and looked down and all the Lights on the dash are on and Speedo and Tach are Dead and down wear the Miles show up on the speedo it says "SCALE" what does this mean?I rode it the hole day and the 1st time I shut it down and restarted it the lights where gone and I shut it down again and restarted it and from there on all day the lights where on and stayed on. My sled is still Covered with BRP. So I will Be takeing it back to see what is up but any help you guys can give would be great. THANKS GUYS

·
Registered
816 Posts
ski-1liter said:
Well I got all the updates to my 05' Mach Z and have got 300+ MILES on them and 450 miles total on my sled now.I put a After Market can on it today and just Zip tied the Can sensor up to the frame I took it around a feild it seamed fine no lights on on the dash at all. So I took it for a Trail ride I pull it out of the trailer and let warm up and took off and looked down and all the Lights on the dash are on and Speedo and Tach are Dead and down wear the Miles show up on the speedo it says "SCALE" what does this mean?I rode it the hole day and the 1st time I shut it down and restarted it the lights where gone and I shut it down again and restarted it and from there on all day the lights where on and stayed on. My sled is still Covered with BRP. So I will Be takeing it back to see what is up but any help you guys can give would be great. THANKS GUYS

[snapback]686911[/snapback]​
the trip button on the speedo is stuck. wiggle it around and get to pop back out. (happens alot)

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I do recall it was sticking that day. Thanks a lot I will check that tonight. Is there something that can be done to keep it from sticking?

·
Registered
831 Posts
same thing happened to me this weekend. Just wiggle it a little and it'll go away. Thank god a guy that was w/ me knew exactly what it was cuz I didn't have a clue. Mine ended up turning my hours back to ZERO though ???

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yup same here right back two zero. But the good new for me is it still ran good on the lake we came across 120 on the speedo with clickers on 2 and stock 05' Pins in it I need to get some more weight in the clutch for sure.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts