Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 MXZ XRS 850
3,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2008 tnt. I pulled the motor to do a second rebuild. When I pulled the plug to the regulator( it has 3 yellow wires and a black and a red wire.) To get the motor out you must push the red and black out out the DIN component. Now, I did take photos but I cant make out where the black and where the red wires go in that DIN connector. I only have 2 slots but which one goes to what side. Any help would be great. You can take a pic of your sled. These are the 5 wires that come straight from the magneto and plug in under the oil tank. Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
21 MXZ XRS 850
3,790 Posts
just look at the other plug on the regulator and put red -red,& blk-blk .
you would think this would work but it plugs directly into the black regulator. So I cannot just look at the other half of the plug. Please help me.

·
SkiDoo Guru
19,540 Posts
left-right up top yellow ,yellow ,bottom red left yellow black ,just looked at a sled in the shop

·
Registered
21 MXZ XRS 850
3,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
left-right up top yellow ,yellow ,bottom red left yellow black ,just looked at a sled in the shop
thats what I thought, thank you so much! !!! Now just waiting on back ordered pto seal. Thanks again...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts