Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My boss told me he has a sled in his yard that was given too him. He knows nothing about it and asked if I wanted it. This is a picture of it and the VIN number. Anyone out there know what it is from the VIN #: 2BPS1575XYV001475?

Attachments

·
Registered
100 Posts
My boss told me he has a sled in his yard that was given too him. He knows nothing about it and asked if I wanted it. This is a picture of it and the VIN number. Anyone out there know what it is from the VIN #: 2BPS1575XYV001475?
I didnt run the Vin But I would take it and see if it runs or else part it out and make some easy money!

·
Registered
3,253 Posts
The 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th position is the model number for the sled. IN your case it 1575 which goes to a 2000 MXZ 600 (1574-1575-1576)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Guys. Matt, that was my plan, whether it runs or not one thing is for sure the graphics got to go.

·
the doo hell raiser.
830 Posts
i would ride it. i would also take it for free to. you know the free price is always best. cant beat it.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
I'd take it for free and maybe even put 400-500 in it, re wrap seat, new front/rear bumper and cleanand polish it up for a bit, be suprised what you'd probably get for it, if you went that route atleast.

·
Registered
3,832 Posts
Is that duct tape showing? If the belly pan is busted up you would need to tear it down and start over. Its kind of hard to tell in the picture but is there skis?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Is that duct tape showing? If the belly pan is busted up you would need to tear it down and start over. Its kind of hard to tell in the picture but is there skis?
Not duct tape. He put a tarp over the motor and then closed the hood. It does have skis, they are yellow precisions with black loops. I think I'm definitely gonna take it.

·
Registered
832 Posts
Hit the faided belly pan with a little heat from a heat gun or blow dryer and you will be amased to see the color come back.

I see there V-force stickers on the shield. You might have thoes as well as other motor work done to it. Is the motor all in one piece or is it apart and covered so no water can get in the crank?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Not sure, I know he didn't do any work to it, but i don't know in what condition it was given to him. I'm gonna ask if he can take some photos of the motor and the track. I'll post them up when I get them. He offered me these too, but I don't think I'm gonna take them. The SRV needs a new motor, its in a box under the hood and the case is cracked from being dropped. Not sure what is wrong with the excel III.

Attachments

·
Snow Patrol
4,872 Posts
Dang what a deal no matter what. Why the heck did he just leave it out there?

·
Mr Top Whore
103,083 Posts
Sell the SRV & excel for parts and rebuild the mxz. When you get them for free you might as well take them and get some money for them.

·
Elusive booger chaser and eater.
20,533 Posts
Take all of them! somebody will buy them parts for sure! Great deal!

and keep the graphics!
haha

1 - 14 of 14 Posts