Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
Hey folks,

Need your help. This year i bought my first Rev the 800 X Gade and i wonder why i waited so long to get a Rev.

I'm looking for some help understanding the rear suspension on the new Blizzard. I liked the C-36 on my Gade and made several adjustments to get it just right for me. I softened up the stutters with the 17mm nut and some slight turns on the center screw and BINGO....Tell me more about what i'll lose as far as ride with the rear suspension on the Blizzard compared to the X.

Things i want on my second Rev is the taller windshield. The stock one on my X was fine untill the other night when i froze my $%^ off...guess at 46 years old you don't really care what you look like anymore. In fact, i think the standard Rev windshiels looks fine on an X. The other is, i want a 121" this time. I think it's better suited for my riding area. (tug hill and local trails in Oneida NY)

How does the 600 SDI run on the shorties?

Just want some opinions on the Two sleds

Thanks
Peter

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
what you lose is the clicker in the rear which I wish I had on my 05 Ren X, not sure why you'd make non rebuildable clickers so I'm wondering if that's a typo. Racing brake isn't on it. You could do the X and buy an windsheild for less than 100, i put the summit midheight on my X>

I love the SDI and I'm a big guy only place I wish I had more is riding in Canada which is why I may go Renegade 1000 for my next sled but if your riding the twisties to where the renegade is too long the SDI should rock.

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
legend700 said:
what you lose is the clicker in the rear which I wish I had on my 05 Ren X, not sure why you'd make non rebuildable clickers so I'm wondering if that's a typo. Racing brake isn't on it. You could do the X and buy an windsheild for less than 100, i put the summit midheight on my X>

I love the SDI and I'm a big guy only place I wish I had more is riding in Canada which is why I may go Renegade 1000 for my next sled but if your riding the twisties to where the renegade is too long the SDI should rock.
[snapback]751189[/snapback]​
Thanks....Tell me more

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.