Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im gonna need a little help setting up my 440 to 800 swap 03 rev... i NEED to beat the father in law(F7)... any help on clutching gearing etc. i really dont want to buy after market clutching or gearing i have alot of springs and helixs from when i raced... it is a 01 800 motor in a 03 440 chassis... i need help im not gonna lose to a pussy!!!! i talked this baby up now its time to walk the walk. i know it can do it but i need the trick set up. it has stock pipe with hps can v force cudney piston kit and thats about it ANY HELP BOYS?(mostly clutching and gearing help)

-stubs

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
primary i got 296 ramps with a blue spring and almost full of weights 3 little weights in each arm
secondary i got yellow spring in b-6 with a 53/47 helix
the gearing is at 21top 43 bottom this is still set up from when i raced my last snocross race when it still had a 440 mill in it. i havent touched it yet. thanks
stubs
651 208 4462

·
Registered
5,793 Posts
I don't mean to be rude, but you're probabely doomed unless you dump in some serious $$$$$.
Alot of guys are getting beat by F7's and they have 800 HO's! Yours is down on power from the HO to start with, and then thats often still not enough HP. The F7's are super fast in a straight line, thats just how it is.

·
Registered
480 Posts
My 03.5 Blair Morgan has no problem with any F7 I have come across. 1 1/4 track 144 studs, v force 3's, cudney clutch kit and a J&T can. I weight 210, wihich is a minium of 30 heavier than the riders on the F7's. I think a call to Bill Cudney is well worith the $ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
480 Posts
My 03.5 Blair Morgan has no problem with any F7 I have come across. 1 1/4 track 144 studs, v force 3's, cudney clutch kit and a J&T can. I weight 210, wihich is a minium of 30 heavier than the riders on the F7's. I think a call to Bill Cudney is well worith the $ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.