Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I seen a recent topic about boots,now its time to see what everyones select of Helmet is? FLY? SHIFT? TLD? etc etc.. personally i have a SHIFT and a FLY xCARBON. ABSOLUTLY love the FLY RACING helmet.. lets hear it fellas(and chix if there is any on here)..

·
Registered
250 Posts
I seen a recent topic about boots,now its time to see what everyones select of Helmet is? FLY? SHIFT? TLD? etc etc.. personally i have a SHIFT and a FLY xCARBON. ABSOLUTLY love the FLY RACING helmet.. lets hear it fellas(and chix if there is any on here)..
i have FOX V2

·
Registered
104 Posts
previous helmet was the 2003 ski-doo open face and it worked great, just picked up a 509 evolution open face at hay days and its super comfy, just gotta wait for snow to try it out. btw does anybody know who manufactured ski-doo's open face helmets? i never was quite sure.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
I use a Fox V3 for dirtbiking and snowmobiling.. Great helmet I can use all year round and its super comfortable and light.

Next Im buying a 509 for snowmobiling and use a V3 for dirtbiking only. The V3's are too expensive at the shops in Canada(mine was 400). Next one Im buying online

·
Registered
136 Posts
previous helmet was the 2003 ski-doo open face and it worked great, just picked up a 509 evolution open face at hay days and its super comfy, just gotta wait for snow to try it out. btw does anybody know who manufactured ski-doo's open face helmets? i never was quite sure.
I was told they were made by Scorpion. I just picked up a new Scorpion at clearance from Motorcycle Superstore, can't wait for snow.

·
Registered
727 Posts
I run a fly helmet, and I also have a Zox helmet!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,326 Posts
Todays SD helmets are made by Lazer, if that was the case i -03 dont know.

·
Registered
823 Posts
I either use my Bell Moto8 or my Fly F2 Carbon. Both helmets fit great, offer good protection, and look SIIKKK

·
We're All Gonna Get Stuck!
2,902 Posts
Troy Lee Designs SE2.
Bought it 2 years ago. Really like it. Mainly because it's light weight. Comfy too.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,874 Posts
I ride atv with hjc only lol and have a mod 2 for sledding. that is the greatest helmet i have ever used. fits great, doesnt fog. that is why i got the mod actually since i have issues with that when ride. I am looking at an mx style hjc for sledding now too but they dont have much in the way of snowmobile stuff with a bigger bill on it so I have been looking at a different brand too. This is a great thread to come across. lol I have been looking at fly racing and oneal also. I found a cool looking oneal one that is the monster style graphics that looks pretty cool and may end up picking that up along with my jacket. lol then i will have to get goggles too, either scotts, oakleys or 509s. not sure which yet since i would like to get them all from denniskirk or something instead of ordering each seperately on ebay or the like. steve

1 - 20 of 41 Posts