Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a new video editing program I'm playing around with but here is something I did up on day 1.

Nothing spectacular but the software makes it pretty simple.

Races in the video are:
Snocross-
Lake Geneva
Medford, WI

Cross Country-
Summit Lake Game Farm

Music is by a friends band, Intrepid

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just gifted myself a Dell XPS and had the Adobe Premier Elements installed from the factory.

It is pretty simple to use and if I actually read the directions I think the videos will get better

·
Registered
5,580 Posts
I use a gopro 960 and bought a corel program. real stubburn thing to work with but hey it was only 50 bucks. This is one of my first

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I use a gopro 960 and bought a corel program. real stubburn thing to work with but hey it was only 50 bucks. This is one of my first
Nice one!!
I like the part when you mounted the camera on the side, it's cool to see the suspension working. That would never last on my race sled

I had heard that Corel was more difficult so that is why I went with Adobe, it was only $25 more when I ordered the computer.

Just playing with it right now as I have to get things figured out for some promo videos I am working on for next season.

Helps pass the summer too

·
Registered
244 Posts
I use Power Director 9. You can usually find it for around $80. It has so many different effects, transistions, sound mixing, etc. Highly recommend!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts