Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a helmet cam and made a great "100+ mph club" video. I'd sure like to get it posted but do not know how.

I have the video in MPEG format and at 3 min it's 54megs big. I noticed that WMV files are considerably smaller. Is there a way to reformat my video? Or, how can I remake my video in WMV format?

Also, where can I post the video and provide a link for you to access?

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think I found the answer here. I located on the internet a video converter program called AVI MPEG video Converter. This allows you to convert AVI, MPG, and other video formats to WMV.

WMV format is important as in condenses these file formats down to size so uploading to video sites (like doo talk or snowest video) can be accomplished.

Here's the converter website http://www.video-converter.net/

So if you have video you'd like to post, use Pinnical Systems Studio program to edit and add music etc..., copy your video into avi or mpeg format to save on your computer (using pinnical), than convert the format to WMV format to upload to various websites. Not hard to do at all.

I have posted two videos and I'll start a link in the mountain sled forum to show ya'll.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts