Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know if BRP still has soft sided helmet carry bags?

I don't see any in the accessory catalog.

Thanks in advance.

rob

·
Registered
211 Posts
OP - if it's not listed in the catalog, best bet is they are out of production. I see one here and there at dealers, but they look like they'd have been there a bit. I bought 3 off of Ebay last year. Auction had make offer option, so I offered him $15 each and he took it.

KRM - what do you like about the Klim bag?

The FXR ultimate bag is the nicest I've seen. Pockets for spare goggles, large enough for an Mx style helmet with the peak visor. Pricey, but what isn't anymore? I keep my CKX Titan in it.

I might have to get another FXR to keep my Oxygen helmet in. It's a big helmet. I'm gonna try to shoehorn it into the BRP hardcase they made for the BV2S.

·
Registered
586 Posts
I have the brp /ogio one from a couple years ago ,, was just at brp and now the carry the Ogio one only... great love mine.

·
SkiDoo Guru
19,298 Posts
OP - if it's not listed in the catalog, best bet is they are out of production. I see one here and there at dealers, but they look like they'd have been there a bit. I bought 3 off of Ebay last year. Auction had make offer option, so I offered him $15 each and he took it.

KRM - what do you like about the Klim bag?

The FXR ultimate bag is the nicest I've seen. Pockets for spare goggles, large enough for an Mx style helmet with the peak visor. Pricey, but what isn't anymore? I keep my CKX Titan in it.

I might have to get another FXR to keep my Oxygen helmet in. It's a big helmet. I'm gonna try to shoehorn it into the BRP hardcase they made for the BV2S.
Oxygen lid fits in my Klim bag It also has extra pockets .

·
Registered
211 Posts
Oxygen lid fits in my Klim bag It also has extra pockets .
Roger that. I'll have to give it a look. Klim dealer here dropped the helmets as they won't let him sell them on Ebay and that was his biggest market. I'll see if he has any of the bags left though. Thanks

·
Registered
67 Posts
The one that formula rob suggested is plus shipping. Mycostfor ships 11$. Prin auto has fleece lined one this week for 19$.

·
Registered
201 Posts
I have one id sell you, but I live near Kitchener/ Waterloo

I switched to the CKX titan last year, and as mentioned it doesn't fit...

Ever get into the TO area?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts