Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wonering if anyone has used heel clicker clutch kits on a sled. My Yami buddys think heel clicker stuff is great. My dealer ordered me a kit and I will be istalling it before this weekend. Now all I need is some snow. Dealer said he talked to the guys at heel clicker and they said their kit works very well on the 05 mach. I hope it does!!!!!!!!!!!!! Any opinions are welcome.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
I had one on my 2000 mach - lots of adjustments and playing if you want to - fun once its dialed in - i had it on my 05 for a bit till i got the cudney kit - works well it you have time to set it up

·
Registered
121 Posts
hey dieselmachz, I don't know if you remember me, but I ran into you at Nord Ride before the X-MAS holidays and we talk about the new MACHZ and that you are good friends with Shettler.
Well, I bought myself an 05 Mach also and I tell you what, that machine is something else. I only got 285 miles on it and so far I have not had any problems with it all.
I see that you ordred the heel clicker clutch kit. I was thinking of doing the same thing. I talk to Frank about it at Nord Ride and he says that it works awesome.

So let us know how it works, cause I'm interested in putting one in mine if they really do work.

Thanks

·
Registered
36 Posts
dieselmachz said:
Just wonering if anyone has used heel clicker clutch kits on a sled. My Yami buddys think heel clicker stuff is great. My dealer ordered me a kit and I will be istalling it before this weekend. Now all I need is some snow. Dealer said he talked to the guys at heel clicker and they said their kit works very well on the 05 mach. I hope it does!!!!!!!!!!!!! Any opinions are welcome.

[snapback]305197[/snapback]​
I JUST RECEIVED MINE ON TUESDAY THIS WEEK. A FRIEND OF MINE PUT ONE IN HIS 04 RENAGADE. LOVES IT . ALOT MORE RESPONSE.
I'M LEAVING FRIDAY FOR A UP CROSS COUNTRY TRIP SO I'M GOING TO WAIT TIL I GET BACK TO INSTALL IT. I DON'T NEED NO SURPRISES IN THE UP.
I'LL GIVE YOU MORE FEEDBACK LATER.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey thanks for the input guys. I cant wait till we get more snow to do some testing on the new kit. The service manager at Nordride knows a guy at heel clicker and talked to him about the kit, and he said the dyno results were like 30 more HP to the track. (Everybody) this is just what he told me so dont bash my post about the 30 HP thing. But if its true then that is impressive. Maybe it will keep my belt from blowing at 600 miles again. I hope so. Any more input about heel clicker??????????????

·
Registered
149 Posts
dieselmachz said:
Hey thanks for the input guys. I cant wait till we get more snow to do some testing on the new kit. The service manager at Nordride knows a guy at heel clicker and talked to him about the kit, and he said the dyno results were like 30 more HP to the track. (Everybody) this is just what he told me so dont bash my post about the 30 HP thing. But if its true then that is impressive. Maybe it will keep my belt from blowing at 600 miles again. I hope so. Any more input about heel clicker??????????????

[snapback]306588[/snapback]​
its all true-stock h/p at track is high 60s-after kit is high 90s
and have seen 103 at the track but not very trail rideable
p/s need to run 310/510 spring with the kit but there are only a handfull out there and no more being made this year

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
dynarex Posted Today, 08:17 PM
QUOTE(dieselmachz @ Feb 9 2005, 06:55 PM)

its all true-stock h/p at track is high 60s-after kit is high 90s
and have seen 103 at the track but not very trail rideable
p/s need to run 310/510 spring with the kit but there are only a handfull out there and no more being made this year
Dealer talked to heel clicker and said that they only made 33 kits this year for this year. I guess I'm getting one of them. Glad to here its all true cause I can't wait to try it out.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts