Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Windsurfnut
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for someone to weld heat exhanger. Located in Whitby, so east end of GTA would be good.

Threw a stud into it.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Check out any welding/tooling shops that do TIG welding. Not sure if PK Welding & Fabricating on Bloor by the Oshawa GO station would do it, but they might be able to steer you in the right direction.

Metals Plus on McEwen south of Wentworth says the do Alum' welding:

Welding of steel, aluminum and stainless is offered. On-site welding can be arranged.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I know it's not east end, but there was a place in Aurora called Bondi Engines (however I just googled them and it seems they may have moved to Innisfil). They fixed my heat exchanger when I did the exact same thing.

·
Windsurfnut
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Front Bulkhead exchanger. Need fixed ASAP - trip planned!

·
ride hard or die trying
7,798 Posts
Front Bulkhead exchanger. Need fixed ASAP - trip planned!
bondi can do it I'm pretty sure.

Or try intamossi

I have one(Pickering) that you can take get welded then swap Into your sled and once your back riding give me your old one if that helps somehow

·
Windsurfnut
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wow, thanks wileo, I work in Pickering, that would have been ideal. Really appreciate the gesture.

Used the Iantomassi boys for a very long time, always did great work for me.

Sleds at Bennetts now. They really stepped up and took care of me last year on an issue. As much as I really just needed to dig into the sled myself, I just didn't have the time this week to do it and they took care of it. Turned out to be a bigger project then I anticipated. Track was coming apart in many places that was difficult to see.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
If anyone is in the Peterborough area and needs TIG welding, try Bruce Fabricating on Chemong Rd. They've done some alum' welding for me in the past & was quite pleased w/ their work (reasonably priced too). I'm a retired tool & die maker, so I'm fussy about welding.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts