Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a heat exchanger off a 2004 Rev, I have a 2003 800 Rev & got rid of the beaver & now she gets hot. Any help would be great.
PS I am new to the site & it has been a great help in learning new things about my new Rev. I have already had great deals with Rev X (beaver delete kit) Big John (Electric start kit) Slednecks Dude(1+1 seat) & Dynmite Joe (clutch kit). Thanks guys the transactions went really well. Mike79

·
Registered
78 Posts
mike79 said:
Looking for a heat exchanger off a 2004 Rev, I have a 2003 800 Rev & got rid of the beaver & now she gets hot. Any help would be great.
PS I am new to the site & it has been a great help in learning new things about my new Rev. I have already had great deals with Rev X (beaver delete kit) Big John (Electric start kit) Slednecks Dude(1+1 seat) & Dynmite Joe (clutch kit). Thanks guys the transactions went really well. Mike79
[snapback]264698[/snapback]​
Have the same problem, Have to keep hitting the heavy snow to cool it down.

Wondering if someone has a small aircooled radiator to put inline with the system under the hood?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I know what ya mean. I just bought a new one, couldn't wait any longer. I think bird's sports has one & they want $310.00 us for it I think. Hope it works out for ya.

·
Registered
277 Posts
mike79 said:
I know what ya mean. I just bought a new one, couldn't wait any longer. I think bird's sports has one & they want $310.00 us for it I think. Hope it works out for ya.
[snapback]272511[/snapback]​
Is that shipped to you?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts