Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Armchair Interweb Coach
102,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone knew a good place to stay for Hay Days in MN this year? Some where close and on the less expensive side.

·
Registered
9,941 Posts

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
if you haven't already booked a hotel, you probably won't find any openings,if you do it will be a drive,i would put in their address and see what pops and get it booked right away

·
Registered
95 Posts
I have never been to Hay Days but am going this year.. I hear its awesome but any input on things to do or plan on while there. I will probably be there for a full day and driving home at night 3 hrs.

thanks

·
Registered
6,251 Posts
Might want to look at staying in St. Croix falls, Anything closer than this is probably going to be full already. There is a bar/grill close by, a Bank lol, and a movie theatre, mcdonalds, some china resturant, auto parts store. And its Wisconsin so within a few miles are plenty of other bars

I would say its an hour drive to haydays.

http://www.hiexpress.com/hotels/us/en/st.-croix-falls/scfwi/hoteldetail

·
Armchair Interweb Coach
102,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looks like St. Criox Falls is the place to stay. Not a bad rate, and not such a far drive. I'll be staying there Friday and going to the swap on Saturday all day. First timer, any pointers on where to start?

·
Sorry for Partyin'
599 Posts
Looks like St. Criox Falls is the place to stay. Not a bad rate, and not such a far drive. I'll be staying there Friday and going to the swap on Saturday all day. First timer, any pointers on where to start?
Make a list of what you need...also look up what the stuff costs new. Have a backpack and good walking shoes. Get in the gate and start walking the swap area!!!! Oh yeah, remember its a swap, so lowballing is always worth a shot!!

·
Registered
6,251 Posts
I was a little off on the distance, its actually probably only a 20 or 25 minute drive from st croix falls. I was thinking it was on the other side of Northbranch, but its on this side. So thats good

1 - 9 of 9 Posts