·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With swap spots now sold out,

Who's swapping?

Who Spectating?

Whatcha looking for?

My group will be slinging parts and accessories in the swap. I have a wedding i wont be attending again this year on Saturday. Wish people would plan their big day around the biggest snowmobile event of the year ;)

·
Snow, it's a 4 letter word we're proud of&
997 Posts
Really need to choose more than one answer for me.

I'll be doing everything but actually racing. Not sure yet on what I actually will be shopping for besides some new gear at this point. It seems that things always seem to find me in the swap area. ;)

Bummer for you having to go to a wedding that day.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Really need to choose more than one answer for me.

I'll be doing everything but actually racing. Not sure yet on what I actually will be shopping for besides some new gear at this point. It seems that things always seem to find me in the swap area. ;)

Bummer for you having to go to a wedding that day.
Sorry, I meant I’m not going to the wedding lol 2 years in a row I’ve missed a wedding to attend hay days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Can you all fill a newby in on what Hay days are and where? Thanks
Its the largest snowmobile event in the world. Its held every year in North Branch, MN. It is put on by the local snowmobile club.

It has been slowly drifting to a powersports show, but still mainly snowmobiles

It draws in roughly 40,000 people in a weekend.

·
Registered
2019 MXZX 600r
166 Posts
I have been to Hay Days and yes it is a awesome show but the one in New Hampshire looks pretty awesome too may have to take a road trip. There are not as many watercross events like there use to be. I am guessing you can't go wrong with either event. It does seem like the swap at Hay Days is not as good as it use to be.

·
Registered
295 Posts
All these events were great because of the vendors and the great deals. The internet has killed that.
The Americade motorcycle rally is near me. Used to be the largest touring rally in the US. It was downright sad this year. One vendor told me the booths are $5,000 to $7,000 for the week. Said this will be his last year. Everything at the rally could have been bought online for less.
Haydays has always been on my bucket list. One day I’ll get there. Hopefully, it will still be worth the trip.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts