Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will probably run my trail sled. Stock 800ho. Take my beating like a man. Any idea how far they are running? Thanks, Jim

·
Registered
340 Posts
Now isnt that stupid! Harrisvilles drags are on the same day as lisbons? Exspeacially when both towns are that close to one another. You would have thought one would be on sat and the other on sunday. Nothing like splitting up the compitition..

·
Registered
628 Posts
northernwoods said:
Now isnt that stupid! Harrisvilles drags are on the same day as lisbons? Exspeacially when both towns are that close to one another. You would have thought one would be on sat and the other on sunday. Nothing like splitting up the compitition..
[snapback]308868[/snapback]​
where is harrisville from utica I would like to come up on sunday to run?

·
Registered
93 Posts
northernwoods said:
[snapback]308868[/snapback]​
There's drags in Lisbon too??? Hmm decisions decisions....Lisbon is so much closer, where are they running them there? Good thing we have dootalk, i didn't know about em.

·
Team REED's
1,789 Posts
The races in Harrrisville are snow drags and the ones in Lisbon are Ice drags!! The snow drags you can compete with your own stock trail sled with trial studs, where at Lisbon you better have your game on with a good step up for ice. Not to say it will be a bad race wish I could go to both, but going to Harrisville. There they are having four lanes, full pro-tree and slips, 500ft. Great race, they did one in Sodus Point earlier in the year and now this one then Saturday the 19th at Copenhagen. Harrisville is about 1 1/2 hr north of Utica, go up 12 to Lowville turn RT on 812 to Harrisville which turns(RT) to 3 thru Harrisville don't turn left back on to 812 at the Mobile station just stay on 3 for another mile then turn left into the race. HOPE TO SEE EVERYONE THERE ITS GOING TO BE A GOOD TIME!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts