Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
about to go to canada in 2 weeks. 150 miles on sliders and appear half gone at front idlers. not sure if i want to try and put on about 400 miles in canada based on brp's response. don't want to have to change sliders in canada while my family is there with me. thinking of putting like sno stuff sliders on like i saw on another post. are they harder sliders...more durable?? or would i be better off with a set of graphite sliders?? any particular brand people with SC4 have had luck with?? would appreciate any help. since no good snow figure i may park myself in the garage with the sled and maybe change sliders before i go. what do u think??
later!!

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Certifiable Sledhead and Cybertruck Reservation Ho
4,212 Posts
MXZ 800 X said:
about to go to canada in 2 weeks. 150 miles on sliders and appear half gone at front idlers. not sure if i want to try and put on about 400 miles in canada based on brp's response. don't want to have to change sliders in canada while my family is there with me. thinking of putting like sno stuff sliders on like i saw on another post. are they harder sliders...more durable?? or would i be better off with a set of graphite sliders?? any particular brand people with SC4 have had luck with?? would appreciate any help. since no good snow figure i may park myself in the garage with the sled and maybe change sliders before i go. what do u think??
later!!
[snapback]297815[/snapback]​
I've had good luck with the Kimpex graphite impregnated sliders. They're cheap and I got over 5000 miles out of my last set. They still had some life left in them too (probably another 1000 miles) but I changed them out just to be on the safe side.

·
Registered
40 Posts
hey mxz 800 x, try Tim at TES Racing he can get just about anything you need. He was going to get me graphite fro mine but I thought I would give the oems another shot. His number is 638 1007. Ask for Tim and tell him I sent you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts