Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i live in long island and last weekend i was going to go to VT where we have ahouse becuase we got about 5 inches of snow and we dindt hink it was enough so we didnt go.. saturday our friends went up there and it was snowing all day about 10 inchs of powder didtn take long to decide that we were goign and we pack out bags and left that night sunday we rode hard horrible conditions ..but riding it riding..me and my buddies all have revs and we were flying through the trails jus laughing and feeling bad for everyone on those sh&% sleds that just arents revs we rode all day and drove back by night...nice little weekend.

·
Wasting money wisely
1,632 Posts
RevXrider said:
i live in long island and last weekend i was going to go to VT where we have ahouse becuase we got about 5 inches of snow and we dindt hink it was enough so we didnt go.. saturday our friends went up there and it was snowing all day about 10 inchs of powder didtn take long to decide that we were goign and we pack out bags and left that night sunday we rode hard horrible conditions ..but riding it riding..me and my buddies all have revs and we were flying through the trails jus laughing and feeling bad for everyone on those sh&% sleds that just arents revs we rode all day and drove back by night...nice little weekend.
[snapback]263094[/snapback]​
Me and two buddies put on over 200 miles last Friday. By the way that is a very dumb thing to do with someone without a REV. Me and one of the other guys had a REV, the third had one of those green machines. The two of us REV guys were sore but not too bad. The other guy had a hard time getting out of bed. Next time we'll be putting on a few less miles, for the green machine's sake.

BTW, sorry to the UP but we have found the North Shore in Minnesota. Talk about lake affect...

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i live on nassau county...and idk if u heard me right me and my friends all had revs everyone on the trail had regular models..we were fine

1 - 6 of 6 Posts