Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone i just picked up a 2004 renagade x and im looking to add hangaurds that will be somewhat warm without going full on gauntlets. what do you guys recomend for a warm handgaurd?

·
Registered
136 Posts
Look into the RSI stonewall's. With or without the LED option. they look pretty nice and the LED ones are a good touch. They also have plug and play power adapters so they are easy to hook up as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
290 Posts
I installed Rox PowerMadd. They were easy to install, look good, and have done the job. Had to get the correct mounts for my '04 500ss. The original set up had the fixed, rotating windscreen. They make mounts specifically to fit those little tabs on the handlebars.

·
That's probably sarcasm.
2016 1200 Renegade X
21,004 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Any chance you could find me a link to that special mount please? I removed my mobile shield wanting to get hand guards and a fixed cobra windshield but now I have no room for normal hand guard mounts. Wasn't aware they actually made some that fit onto those tabs, thought I was gonna have to buy a whole new set of bars.

I installed Rox PowerMadd. They were easy to install, look good, and have done the job. Had to get the correct mounts for my '04 500ss. The original set up had the fixed, rotating windscreen. They make mounts specifically to fit those little tabs on the handlebars.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts