Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was on a long ride the other day when i noticed that my left side hand warmer wasn't working. I haven't had a chance to take a look yet but wanted to see if anyone else has had this problem and let me know where to start looking. Any possible link to my dead visor plug (died sometime along the same ride although not at the same time)

Thanks

B

·
Super Mega Wicked Advanced Member
2,041 Posts
Is it stone cold? My left side gets real hot while the right only warm. After a while they seem to even out. Not sure thats the same as yours though.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Same with mine. The left was stone cold but seemed to work on and off after that. Maybe it is the 04 revs with the decals cut out!!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ray628 said:
Same with mine. The left was stone cold but seemed to work on and off after that. Maybe it is the 04 revs with the decals cut out!!
[snapback]281130[/snapback]​
What did you do to fix it?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Used a circuit tester and found my visor cord was the culprit. Not sure where to start looking for the handlebar warmer to test it. Anyone know where?

Pics would be extremely helpful

Thanks

·
Registered
131 Posts
my right one burned out this weekend on an 04 600ho i had it replaced and it works fine now but the dealer said a lot of the voltage regulators are starting to burn everything electrical up, but they said mine was fine, which is hard to believe because the grip got so hot it burnt the wire right through the rubber on the grip

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
I had a similiar problem on my '03, turned out to be the switch assembly, I put a new one on, problem solved.

Cost $100+ for the switch.

Norm

1 - 10 of 10 Posts