Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Just doo it.
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Know aluminum does not help with handwarmers, but is tehre any way to make them work like teh used to? Sticking something in the bar? some sort of heat conductor? Anything, please post what you know about this, as I dont want to exactly freeze my hands if tehy get wet somehow.
Thanks!

·
You said it would float...I want my $$&#
749 Posts
I've heard of guys sprying foam inside of the bars (Great Stuff) is a brand I've hear talked about, it is used for insulating small cracks but all you would need to do is spray it in your bars. Hope I could help.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Electrical tape under the grips

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
The foam trick is a good one, a wooden dowel will insulate well also, the grips come off by twisting them back and forth and pulling, not hard at all. Add another set in the bar like the old way, Dennis Kirk has these, make a new switch and you are on fire!!!

·
Just doo it.
690 Posts
MotionMan said:
The foam trick is a good one, a wooden dowel will insulate well also, the grips come off by twisting them back and forth and pulling, not hard at all. Add another set in the bar like the old way, Dennis Kirk has these, make a new switch and you are on fire!!!
[snapback]708155[/snapback]​
Great ideas guys, if anyone else has some more ideas post em up please! I like the dowling one, sounds easy. I like easy. Haha. Rated X, waht do you mean by duct tape teh shiny aluminum looking stuff?

·
Registered
109 Posts
STANG181 said:
|Renegade17| said:
Is there a certain kind of " great stuff " spray to use" Does on work better then another kind or is any kind ok?
[snapback]709468[/snapback]​
Ya great stuff is the only way to go and I think there is only one type.
[snapback]710653[/snapback]​
there is actually two types expanding and non expanding take your pick.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.