Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My handwarmers stoped working on my 05 rev. All connections are plugged in and my thumb heater still works.....Any Ideas? I didnt know if there was a fuse for them or something that I could check out ? any info would be great. Thanks

·
Registered
40 Posts
Teamgreenf7 said:
My handwarmers stoped working on my 05 rev. All connections are plugged in and my thumb heater still works.....Any Ideas? I didnt know if there was a fuse for them or something that I could check out ? any info would be great. Thanks
[snapback]727340[/snapback]​
I just had the same problem with my 2005 600 ho X. It was the left hand grip. I took it to the dealer and they told me the heating element went out. They replaced it to the tune of $110.00. Did not make me very happy.

Matt

·
Registered
21 Posts
I had a problem with my hand warmers as well. I found a bubble in the grip that was visable from the outside. When I took the grip off it had burnt out the electric pad

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My left one went bad so I already put a new one one there.....Does the way the system works that if one is bad then the other one wont work also? or are they independent of eachother....Just trying to knock out all possible problems?

·
Stretch in '08!
516 Posts
I have the same problem as midnight had. my left grip doesnt work most of the time. but it seems that if i hit the right bump it kicks in again for awhile then stops working again. its bugging the he!! out of me. is there a seperate fuse for each side? loose connection? thanks.

Mr. X

·
PRoblEm CHiLd
3,931 Posts
I think that two of the grips were like 50 some dollors if you do it yourself. They are the skidoo grips but it was also for the 03 rev if it makes a difference. I bought a set when i did new bars then didnt need them because i was able to get the old one off so i took them back

G

·
Mr. X said:
I have the same problem as midnight had. my left grip doesnt work most of the time. but it seems that if i hit the right bump it kicks in again for awhile then stops working again. its bugging the he!! out of me. is there a seperate fuse for each side? loose connection? thanks.

Mr. X
[snapback]728620[/snapback]​
No there is just one fuse for all your accessories!

·
Stretch in '08!
516 Posts
500ss man said:
Mr. X said:

Mr. X
[snapback]728620[/snapback]​
No there is just one fuse for all your accessories!

[snapback]728814[/snapback]​
thanks, ill keep looking at other things.

Mr. X

·
Registered
36 Posts
My right handwarmer went out. I took it to the dealer and they showed me a tiny hole through the grip, which was the cause. That made it burn out somehow. There was 2 other sleds there with the same problem.

·
Registered
714 Posts
I just had a similar issue with mine. The left side had quit working and come to find out where the wire ran through the switch panel it was pinched. Therefore it was shorted out. Had to have a new grip cause it was to close to splice.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts