Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
On the prowl for POW
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everybody, looking for a 9.25 riser that will bolt on direct and take the place of
the stock 7.25 for a 05 rt 162. need another 2 inches. my local doo dealer can't find anything taller than 8 inches. if so, have brake lines and cables etc. been an issue? any help would be greatly appreciated thanks

·
On the prowl for POW
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
REV*BARON said:
Mahler Industries makes the best.

Both Rene (Canada) or myself sell them in the US.
[snapback]754680[/snapback]​
how do i go about getting that asap or i'm going to be in revelstoke March 22-25

·
Registered
165 Posts
diamond dave said:
REV*BARON said:

how do i go about getting that asap or i'm going to be in revelstoke March 22-25
[snapback]755291[/snapback]​
i took mine off and put a 6 inch on because my bars were to tall with the pro tapers i put on it ho tall are you i am 6 foot and i had 12 inches of rise and that was way to tall for me. i feel my sled handles better with the lower bars

·
2011 RMK PRO 155
8,136 Posts
diamond dave said:
REV*BARON said:

[snapback]755291[/snapback]​
If you live in Canada, contact DOOTalk Member I Dare Ya Rene! or if in the US Contact Member REV*BARON via PM. I have the 7 in Mahler risers, and they are by far the best out there!!

·
Registered
140 Posts
diamond dave said:
hey everybody, looking for a 9.25 riser that will bolt on direct and take the place of
the stock 7.25 for a 05 rt 162. need another 2 inches. my local doo dealer can't find anything taller than 8 inches. if so, have brake lines and cables etc. been an issue? any help would be greatly appreciated thanks
[snapback]754650[/snapback]​
i ll make you what ever size you want

Attachments

·
Extreme Warantee Tester
1,418 Posts
The 9.25" Bones fit easily with a little adjusting of the wires and cables. I had 11" risers on my RT with stock cables....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts