Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you perfer for handle bar risers on a Zx chassis? I am undecided whether or not to get a 4" riser or a 6" riser?

Please give me your opinion..........

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
i would try a 4 inch one then for your height and riding style. The 4 inch will be VERY nice and you will like it alot. If you get the 6 right away you might find it high. At least with the 4 it will work for sure and then you still ride it and wait to go up. If its too high it will be bad to ride until you get a 4. try a 4 you will love it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks for the pointer but other people said that i shold put the 5" lift with the pivotal block this was rjs motor sports in amherst new hampsire so is this true or not...

Thanks!!!

·
Registered
144 Posts
On my zx i had a pivot block with a 4 inch riser. I'm alittle over 6 foot, it felt alot better but i could have used a few more inches. I had a friend who was 5' 10 ride it and he said it felt perfect.

·
lay the smack down
2,961 Posts
I got the powermadd pivot adaptor and 4 inch skidoo risor on mine...works wonders...changes the way a person rides! I am 5'9 and it is perfect... I would suggest trying the 4 first then the 6. Make sure you have enough cable (throttle and brake)

Good Luck!! Happy Trails!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts