Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in the process of adding a Pivot Adaptor and 4inch Powermadd riser block to my 03 Rev Sport. What handlebar would you guys recomend. I thinking of a FLY snocross bar, but am not certain it will fit. Anyone know any good alternatives or should I go with the FLY.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I just installed a set of fly mini guns on my machine...couple of things to consider.U cannot use the switches for the hi lo beam rer or heater controls on this set up,the bars are too narrow, and cannot use hand guards. I sure the snox ones will work cuz of not having the bend in them,but dont quote me on it, im sure someone else can chime in on it for yah.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
I have the Fly snowcross bars and all of the controls and handguards fit on the bars. If you get fly bars forget the powermadd riser and get the fly ones, your powermadd riser won't work with the aero tapered bars as they are 1 1/8 inch where the risers would clamp. If you are looking for this setup, Hoppke racing in MN always has the stuff in stock. You will be happy with the fly setup, bars are super strong (and look good too
)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
mich600ho said:
I put the powermadd pivot on my 03 and the 4 inch bar riser with skidoo x package bars. I think it works great and they feel much better. I am 6foot 2 and it it perfect for me.
[snapback]259887[/snapback]​
Thanks for the input guys, I will try to get my hands on a pair of X package bars to complete my project

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.