Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
I have an 03 600 HO that I bought used. I had to replace the left handwarmer as it didn't work. I filled my handlebars with foam, but the left now seems to be much warmer than the right. I am wondering whether to just replace that one too.

Anybody else have a problem with their hands getting cramped up from riding? I have tendonitis in my left thumb, can't bend it and will get an operation after snowmobile season (which hasn't started yet here).

·
Registered
547 Posts
on my 03 rev, a few weeks ago I was riding and the left handwarmer died out on me. After stopping to eat dinner, the ride back home it worked. The next day I was riding and something burned my hand, the warmer burned through the grip and through my glove... There was just a bright glowing red spot in the middle of the grip.

·
E-Tec Rules
35,044 Posts

WORKS GREAT!

DAREDOG

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Fill the bars with Great Stuff expanding foam insulation.

Not only will the handwarmers work better, but the vibration in the bars is greatly reduced.

·
Registered
319 Posts
I filled the bars with foam. I am just wondering if there was a design change after the 03 model year. My left grip had a hole burned in it and didn't work, so I replaced it this summer with a new one. Sure seems to work better than the original one on the right.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Rocket Ray said:
I have an 03 600 HO that I bought used. I had to replace the left handwarmer as it didn't work. I filled my handlebars with foam, but the left now seems to be much warmer than the right. I am wondering whether to just replace that one too.

Anybody else have a problem with their hands getting cramped up from riding? I have tendonitis in my left thumb, can't bend it and will get an operation after snowmobile season (which hasn't started yet here).
[snapback]268295[/snapback]​
where did u get your hand warmers from? I don't have any warmers on my sled and my hands r freazing and my dealer just sells some sh&%ty atv ones, i also but them off right before the plugin connecter under the dash is, does anybody have any f.s or know where to get the stock ones?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.