Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
If they both don't work its prolly not the heater elements themselves. I would check the electrical connection (also known as a plug) to make sure its o.k.. This will be just under the hood to the right all bundled up with the ither dash wires. Not to hard o trace down.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
macker said:
If they both don't work its prolly not the heater elements themselves. I would check the electrical connection (also known as a plug) to make sure its o.k.. This will be just under the hood to the right all bundled up with the ither dash wires. Not to hard o trace down.
[snapback]699920[/snapback]​
thanks macker yea I looked at the plug under the dash and there is no power to that plug .from the plug it runs into the wire harness and looks to be a real pain to get at (wrapped in electrical tape)I think I will have to take the pipe and mag cover off and try to jump the wires from the mag to the warmers and see if that works

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.