Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My cousin and I bought new REVS .He bought a 800 and I bought 600hosdi.We both were experiencing are thumb and hand warmers not working correctly. Low heat is very very weak and high is too hot. Sometime high would not work at all.Then i would turn both switches off and back on.Then it will work.Has anybody had similar problems with there 06 REVS.Thank You for your feed backs.JDiMaria

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
the 2 positions has been an issue for years, i cycle back and forth, thumb never gets too hot but the hand warmers get crazy hot but if you have hooks don't warm them at all and I like to leav half my brake hand out there. I usually start off on high until hads are real warm then I go down but I also use thin gloves. i love where the switch is just need a middle position.

·
Registered
8,113 Posts
the 2 positions has been an issue for years, i cycle back and forth
I do the same, cycle that is... and I agree a middle positon would be nice!

I always keep a finger on the brake and a factory brake lever warmer would be welcomed too!

but other than that the 06 warmers work well...

·
The 02 REVOLUTION
3,892 Posts
I filled the ends of my bars with spray foam in a can and this really helped.

·
ride hard or die trying
7,800 Posts
your lucky i cant feel my hand and thumb warmers yet when i tape a thermoter on then that records hi and low temps my thumb warmer read 60 c my 04 were 100% warmer

wilson

·
ride hard or die trying
7,800 Posts
wileo said:
your lucky i cant feel my hand and thumb warmers yet when i tape a thermoter on them that records hi and low temps my thumb warmer read 60 c my 04 were 100% warmer if anyone know how to get the 06 hand and thumb warms warmer plz start a new post

wilson
[snapback]721576[/snapback]​

·
Master Electrician
2,304 Posts
APC said:
I filled the ends of my bars with spray foam in a can and this really helped.
[snapback]721062[/snapback]​
Does'nt help the thumb warmer. I don't mind switching back and forth so much but my thumb is ready to fall off it's so cold. Aggressive riding in the woods trails keep you warm, but the lakes and r/r grades really get cold. Today it is -14f at 1pm central and I'm going riding with a friend. I know My thumb is going to fall off one these days.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts