Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wandering... i have heard that you can simply guy out your stock exhaust silencer to make it louder... im no genius but i think that takes away the back pressure that the 2 strokes need... I am having a HARD HARD time finding an aftermarket silencer for my 94 mach 1, 670 and this would be an absolute last resort if i can pack the silencer with fiberglass matting or somthing at all if i gut the stock one. Someone give me a suggestion or help me find an aftermarket silencer... thanks

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
rmkleman said:
Just wandering... i have heard that you can simply guy out your stock exhaust silencer to make it louder... im no genius but i think that takes away the back pressure that the 2 strokes need... I am having a HARD HARD time finding an aftermarket silencer for my 94 mach 1, 670 and this would be an absolute last resort if i can pack the silencer with fiberglass matting or somthing at all if i gut the stock one. Someone give me a suggestion or help me find an aftermarket silencer... thanks
[snapback]709017[/snapback]​
PM me - i may still have one that fits your sled - i'll have to look and see if its still around - Rob

·
Registered
362 Posts
Yeah really no problem on the back pressure that 's all taken care of at the end of the pipe
A buddy of mine gutted one on a 600 tripple & a 670 mxz and yes they are loud !
Just don't use them on the trails . as they are obnoxiously loud.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts