Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just came back from a couple of days riding with the ladies. My brother-in-law just picked up a GTX Limited 600 SDI. I have a GTX Sport 600 SDI. While looking over his new sled I noticed his front ski shocks had the adjustment at the top of the shock, mine is at the bottom. I think his is updside down, or is mine upside down?????????
----- My buddy's GTX sport is the same as mine --- another buddy's Gade is same as mine ---- Does it make a difference?????

BTW --- my sled ran just awsome with 2-up (1st time out with the little lady) --- I ran about 20 k faster on average than my previous grand touring and she didn't even notice
-- the trails were great --

·
Registered
323 Posts
The Limiteds have the HPG shocks out front, shouldn't matter which way they are mounted. The fans and sports have Motion Control shocks out front and need to be mounted body down.

GTX-Doo, thanks for the advice about the GTX's I couldn't be happier with mine... OK if my dealer would get my rear bag in-stock I would be even happier.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Your welcome snow4brains. The more I ride mine the better I like it --- if that's possible. My buddy is not as fond of his though --- he hates the precision skies --- I had them put on my grand touring so I've been using them for 3 years now --- this is his first experience with them --- he still hasen't dialed them in yet so hopefully he'll like them after trying some adjustments.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts