Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from a club ride...-29 when we left this morning.

Walsh Lake, Tartan Rapids, Berry Hill...stop for lunch, lit a bonfire, hillclimbing, hot dogs & hot chocolate.

Yellowknife had to ride my old 800 he borrowed from Krash, who stayed home. He ran it outta gas at km. 65...poor YK had to 2 up into town with a lady on a GT, she had a gas can and he's probably just getting back out there to gas up the pig.

18 hardy souls showed up...4 Dootalkers, forgot the camera today.

Question : How many Dootalkers does it take to help Mamasled go pee ?

Answer: That depends if she can find her own way down Berry Hill, if she can't (like today) then Yellowknife, 06MXZXRenegade800 and Papasled guided her down and then stood guard while she wandered into the bushes...where she promptly fell into the snow with a bare "edit for bad language", bibs around her ankles (but not in the pee) !!!

In her defense, she only peed once all day, the rest of the time she was LEADING the group across lakes and along trails as she put the MXZelda through its paces....

Warmed up to a balmy -23 C by the time we got home, no frostbite, just tired and getting ready to dig into a crockpot full of beef in wine sauce...mmm mmm

Got a little damage to my Summit when I was leading the group through some rough trails, a branch poked into my right side screen and bent it up. Luckily all the clips are still there and I got it bent back into shape...

Taking it in for the first check up next week, so far she runs awesome...

Probably 6 to 8 inches of fresh stuff out there today...incredible riding !!!!

·
E-Tec Rules
34,026 Posts

·
ITs WINTER!
7,497 Posts
That was a fun little ride!

Ill be going over to the shop to put the new springs in my buddys sled then were heading out for another ride if it isnt too late. One 6hour ride a day isnt enough

·
Registered
4,731 Posts
500ss man said:
Maybe Mamasled should invest in one of those pee bags or something!!!
[snapback]686829[/snapback]​
Hey!!! I ONLY HAD TO GO ONCE!!!!

Thats really good for me.......

I even had 2 mugs of hot chocolate on the trail too!!!

I LOVE MY MXZELDA!!! Got lots of chances today to really play with her in the daylight!!! I highly recommend the REV to anyone!!

·
Registered
806 Posts
I was thinking about going but when i went to bed at 4am it looked like it was going to be a cold day since it was -30c. And the fact that I have been to berry hill 1,400 times already this year I thouht to heck with it.

Gonna trailer down the highway 25kms next weekend and sled across to white beach. Now, there's tons of power out there on sand and no rocks. Lot's of nice jumps too.

·
Registered
8,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
tughillterror said:
MamaSled said:
Duh......there is still alot of riders who DO NOT ride REVS......stupid broke college kids.
[snapback]687372[/snapback]​
Thanks mama.
[snapback]687394[/snapback]​
She didn't say that !! Careful Travis......

FrozenGade said:
I wonder if DEPENDS would freeze on the ride home????

[snapback]687409[/snapback]​

nwtguy said:
I was thinking about going but when i went to bed at 4am it looked like it was going to be a cold day since it was -30c. And the fact that I have been to berry hill 1,400 times already this year I thouht to heck with it.

Gonna trailer down the highway 25kms next weekend and sled across to white beach. Now, there's tons of power out there on sand and no rocks. Lot's of nice jumps too.

[snapback]687507[/snapback]​
Times like this I wish we had a trailer.....that sounds awesome ..

·
Registered
4,731 Posts
tughillterror said:
MamaSled said:
Duh......there is still alot of riders who DO NOT ride REVS......stupid broke college kids.
Thanks mama.
Hey where did that come from??? I NEVER SAID THAT!!!

Don't forget I ONLY got my first REV 2 weeks ago.

David........thanks for the ride on Sunday......you are a really nice guy,

Always letting me in ahead of you, waiting for me.....great polite guy!!

Wish more men were like you!!!

·
planes take off against the wind
15,035 Posts
MamaSled said:
tughillterror said:
MamaSled said:
Thanks mama.
Hey where did that come from??? I NEVER SAID THAT!!!

Don't forget I ONLY got my first REV 2 weeks ago.

David........thanks for the ride on Sunday......you are a really nice guy,

Always letting me in ahead of you, waiting for me.....great polite guy!!

Wish more men were like you!!!
[snapback]688090[/snapback]​
uh - oh - better watch out Papa - Mamas 'noticing' other 'nice' men....

Good thing it was a warm day... Q? Can you get frostbite from a frozen depends?

·
ITs WINTER!
7,497 Posts
Probably if it was cold enough

For the most part its probably going to be alot warmer than planting your bare butt in the snow!!!

Attachments

·
E-Tec Rules
34,026 Posts
i saw this on TV a few years ago it was a trailer w/ a porta potty on it and u tow it behiden your car how about makeing one you tow behiden sled

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.