Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Wife Kim wanted some taller risers and dampening when riding rough trails and tight woods single track, so SHE added the isovibe to her 2007 mxzx 550.

Check it out

·
Registered
168 Posts
Nice job on the install Kim! Looks like since you had to do the wrenching on the sled, hubby gets to make dinner and do the laundry?

·
Registered
9,170 Posts
Your wife rocks, but what does it do, just cut down on vibration? I don't notice anything excessive on my 550, even though it is bad fast, lol.

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Your wife rocks, but what does it do, just cut down on vibration? I don't notice anything excessive on my 550, even though it is bad fast, lol.
from the GnR website.

"The main goal for this design was to absorb the shock normally transferred to your wrists, shoulders and arms when landing jumps or hitting hard bumps with one ski. If you've even landed a jump wrong on one ski you've experienced the side to side impact to your wrists that sometimes rips the bars out of your hands. This new Isovibe SX will absorb this impact and keep you in control.

The Isovibe SX has the following features:

• Will raise your bars by 1.5" or 2.5" over stock depending on how you mount it. If you want to keep your stock handle bar height shorter riser blocks are available from your dealer.
  • Retains the ability to articulate your bars forward or rearward.
  • Adjustable handle bar deflection - simply add or remove shims between the bushings to increase or decrease the side to side deflection. Add or remove shims on the top and bottom sides of the bushings to increase or decrease the front to back deflection. Optional durometer bushings will be available to fine tune your Isovibe SX to your personal preference

Fits all Skidoo models and X package sleds that come with a Skidoo factory aluminum riser block. Works on the Lynx too."

·
Registered
3,400 Posts
The iso vibe is one of the best little modifications I have ever done. It saves your arms, shoulders and forearms so much. It feels a little weird at first but then you don't notice it at all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Administrator - East Coast Tony
56,277 Posts
I won't ride a wheeler with out my Iso/Vibe but honestly have never ridden a sled with a set.

·
Cadillac mountain Enduro
3,558 Posts
I won't ride a wheeler with out my Iso/Vibe but honestly have never ridden a sled with a set.
I am the same way with dirt bikes and Fast Flexx Bars but have never tryed anything like it on a sled .

·
Premium Member
8,429 Posts
Nice video.

Also......VERY nice garage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
62 Posts
would really like to have one on my sled to cut vibrations from the 800 (fingers numbness is annoying) too bad it doesn't fit with doo's adjustable riser (another accessory i can't live without)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts